Peter Glass CV

Search results

Thursday, December 10, 2020

Artaud to Deep Six


Theater OF Cruelty

...
...
.
.
.
..
.
......

roaming mad and pleased to meet you..


Jesus died upon that cross and I get many presents..
Mehmet Topal

Mission : Impossible
Knight Ryder


1678 was the year Vivaldi (Classic Musician) was born
Vivaldi wrote a composition named the Seasons
Summer, Autumn, Winter, Spring
therefore in every rose there is a thorn..


Everton Everton!!!!! 3-0 4-0 4-0 4-0 4-1 3-0


Iced Honey


See if the Ice will melt for you
𝄋𝄡𝆑𝇙


Lie down on this pillow
While I speak to you in tongues
And to the Blessed Virgin Mary
Beneath the cross which I hung
I am kneeling in reverance
To your eternal sleep
To my Eternal Love
I have played a shadow
O' darken the light for God's sake


Let me whisper softly
If this dream is all too real
And to the Blessed Virgin Mary
Beneath the cross where we kneel
I am kneeling in reverence
To your eternal sleep
To my Eternal Love
Now gaze upon my face
For my skin is not always white


if you think you are tired now, wait until 3
Robert Smith


Reboot Install Config.sys


But you're not gonna reach my telephone

\
\
Have you forgotten the keys to the kingdom?
Have you been born yet, and are you alive?



If a god lets us live, should we be greatful


the latest craze


On the 6th of August 1945, Hiroshima in Japan, gained a certain
Permanent place in history as the first city to be destroy by a nuclear bomb.
As a result of that attack, 250 000 people alone have died.
Three days later, on August the 9, Nagasaki suffered the same faith,
A counting for another 60 000 deaths.


be Water my friend,
water is the source of all life..


we are turning on at night
we are like the stars


William Henry Hunt/John Everett Millnis/Dante Gabriel Rossetti/John Williamson Waterhouse


Jello Biafra/Billy Idol/Iggy Pop and Underworld




Where is the painting?


Japanese Architecture Room Dimentions, Echotopia


we live we die and death now ends it.
Green Death



Dance me to a burning violin


Rolling Stones


Never Fallout


Medussa - Snow


passing seasons files for Dali


Primitive Painters


Felt


castaneda / 1993 - Noodles / Tehkan Cup / Amiga / Archimedes / π 


Phaethon


DEEEP SIX




 


SiX fEeT DEeP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Obsession

and the world could not get enough tears and splendor and my money.. a new life.. a happy life.. rejected?